The Snakky Max is a larger version of the Snakky, designed to be banked next to most machines, offering high quality snack and drinks vending solutions for a variety of medium to large environments. This sturdy yet stylish machine includes the ability to customise various combinations of products for an array of environments. It is also available to cater for foods that wouldn't be suited to normal vending machine conditions due to its innovative insulation cells and built-in temperature controls.
With a footprint of only 735 x 855 mm and 7 trays, SNAKKY MAX allows a complete refreshment service offering a choice of snacks, confectionery, cans and bottles.
As you would expect from Necta, the Snakky Max is the operator's dream, as replenishing stocks couldn't be simpler, with pull out trays which tilt to allow easy access. To ensure client satisfaction, the Snakky Max has a sensor in the delivery area which detects if a product has actually been vended (option).
Designed to sit alongside the similarly sized Kikko Max in order to provide a full refreshment service, Snakky Max can also be banked with Astro, working in master/slave mode, and with Zenith.
- Height 1830 mm*
- Width 735 mm
- Depth 855 mm
- Depth with door open 1350 mm
- Weight 225 Kg
- Power supply voltage 230 V
- Power supply frequency 50 Hz
- Absorbed power 560 W
- Maximum operating conditions 32°C - 65% R. H.
- For each hour of stand-by 290 Wh
- Ambient temperature 20°C
- Refrigerated box temperature 5°C
- Uniform (5-8°C)
- Varied (10-15°C in upper trays and 5-7°C in lower trays) with operating conditions of 32°C.
- 16-bit electronic control with incorporated Flash EPROM
- Automatic setup and reading of statistics with Flash application or Up-Key
- Remote monitoring via GSM technology (with the specific kit)
The payment systems and the electronic board are located inside a separate compartment, with independent access and slideout opening for complete extraction, allowing work to take place in this area without affecting the temperature inside the product compartment. Snakky Max is pre-set for the installation of systems with Executive and MDB protocol, as well as validators.
The following can be installed on the same machine:
- Change-giver coin mechanism/validator
- Bill validator
- Cashless system with key or card
- 5 direct selection buttons (standard on some versions)
- Vend detector system kit (standard on some versions)
- Kit to block dispensing compartment (standard on some versions)
- Coin box cover kit
- Wall mounting bracket kit
- RS232 jack kit
- GSM kit